Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Future

Sometimes i really don't know what 'im gonna do for my future...

Work is really stress since i got that kind of boss

Yesterday when he ask me what is my future plan is..

the thing is, there is no future here..

I am really comfortable as a programmer...

Every ideas that i throw out for my system , is yours..so how can my future growth..

I know..u really give me high KPI but is isn't enough..

sometimes i feel like quitting my job..and rise my little baby..but will it last longer??

seriously, i don't have an idea what am i going to be in year future..

what option did i have? all u have taken away...

Trainer? Project Manager? Technical assistant? the answer is still NO


so , let me be what i want 2 be...I really comfort right now..I really am..

U just be my boss properly ,  and i will do my job.. don't ask me to do your job and u get credit from all that

my salary is not that high, and you wont give me some of yours..

so i wont take any responsibility, unless you pay me higher.

as long i comfort , i will keep my mouth shout. i wont query about my salary, and i will not query about my responsibility.

so please, let me do my work.

don't ask me about my future unless you can guarantee one.

I am tired..tired of all your bullshit..and your smell..i feel like vomiting every time i close to you. please use rexona or see doctor. no offenses but your are soo smelly...

I really need a break..I think i just want to quit my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment